*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909745-By-the-contemplation-of-God
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#909745 added April 24, 2017 at 1:18am
Restrictions: None
By the contemplation of God
Since God is doing everything, why does He not endow us with right intelligence?

Ma-The world is round and in continual flux. In God's play there are a great variety of shapes and modes. There are darkness and light and many different paths.
There, everything finds its consummation in infinite movement, infinite manifestation and an infinite variety of states of being.
Action aiming at God-realization is alone truly propitious. Become engrossed in such beneficient action and you will surely find God.
Why is God not found?
Ask yourself this question! Cultivate the attitude of mind that whatever happens, happens by God's Will. Decide definitely to perform actions directed towards God from now on.
Something has to be explained here: From the point of view of Reality there is no such thing as good or bad. So long as you are identified with the body, you must not do anything bad. God never causes anyone to commit any wrong. This is only due to misunderstanding. The result of wickedness is misery. One has to purify one's vision. If you grasp the fact that all this is God's play, nothing will seem bad.

Q-How can one alter one's outlook?

Ma-By the contemplation of God.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909745-By-the-contemplation-of-God