*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909337-Bards-Hall-entry-submitted
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#909337 added April 17, 2017 at 9:36pm
Restrictions: None
Bard's Hall entry submitted.
I completed and entered my Bard’s Hall contest. I am most satisfied with its constancy. The editing exposed a few mistakes. I went over it three times in its itemized format. For some reason it is easier to spot errors in the way it displayed in that form. I also favorited another contest. It is interesting; it alternates from short story to poetry every month. The max word count is 3k. I looked at the prompt and it is more like an essay prompt. It asks to tell how and why Easter is important and what it means to the person. I don’t know how to communicate that through a story. I did ask that question to the owner of the contest.
Chad is like a broken record. He sent me more links about not drinking Starbucks. He thinks that it is a cardinal sin that will send me to hell-ridiculous huh? He cannot be reasoned with. Oh well, I don’t care what he says. For me it does not affect our friendship. I just have to keep praying for his salvation.
I’m almost halfway through Arthur. The last chapter I read was about a battle with the Anglo and the Irish against Arthur’s war band. It was quite intense. I had trouble picturing all that was being described. It moved so quickly. If I were to review the book as the work of a WdC member I would point this out.
I got at like 10:45am-not by choice of course. I would prefer to get up and stay up for the whole day. I had two cups of coffee. I was feeling tired. But I do think the extra coffee helped.
Unfortunately, I the associate discount card has been lost. I’ve looked everywhere, high and low with no success. That means I’ll lose thirty cents per cup of Starbucks. Oh, well.
I need to do reviews again. It is so tedious though. I do in depth reviews, line by line. Speaking of reviewing, I hope Tobber gets to my piece ASAP. I got a return, email saying she would do it soon. I have not looked over it. It hard to edit long pieces. My plan has always been to review two pages a day or so.
May is coming and that means me and my mom’s trip to Denver to visit my bro and my sister in law. My mom said Josh, my bro, that there are some good hiking trails in the area. I also want to see their dog Butters. She’s so fluffy and she loves to run.
Well, that is for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909337-Bards-Hall-entry-submitted