*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908667-HOW-DO-I-DO-THAT
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#908667 added April 9, 2017 at 12:58am
Restrictions: None
'HOW DO I DO THAT?'
For most of us, our whole life became about control by the time we were about a year old. You can see children even at two years old trying to control their mother, ordering and manipulating mommy and daddy. It starts so young, this urge to control, this sort of biological sense that I'm going to survive if I can control.
This is really a fundamental transformation. That's why I say that we can have a very deep and profound realization of the truth and, in the end, the final real freedom doesn't necessarily come about through a realization. It comes about through a deep surrender at the deepest seat of our being.
Of course, most people are going to need a profound realization of their true nature in order to be able to surrender naturally and spontaneously. But it completes itself with a blind and unpredictable release of control.
Of course the thing that people ask me about this point is, "Now, how do I do that?" And all I can say is that question itself is your control. Control is trying to do its thing. The question of how is always about control. It may even be useful at times to have a how, but ultimately it's about control.
There is no how. Just let go.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908667-HOW-DO-I-DO-THAT