*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908239-A-MAN
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#908239 added April 3, 2017 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
A MAN
1. " You DO NOT become a MAN when you reach a certain Age, But when You Reach a certain State of Mind......"

2. " A Man - Must stand UPRIGHT - NOT be kept Erect by Others..."

3. " It is NOT the situation that makes The MAN, But The MAN...Who MAKES the Situation......"

4. " LIFE - is a Storm. You will bask in the Sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What Makes you A MAN - Is What You DO when that storm comes. You MUST Look - into that storm And SHOUT - Do your worst, for I WILL DO MINE !!!......"
And WHO is a Good MAN ???

5. " There are only Three rules to being a Good Man. The FIRST- Is to Fish often. And by fish, find the quiet times to fish around in YOUR OWN MIND for what is Most Important. The SECOND - Is to PROTECT everyone smaller than You. This means physically smaller, and in all other ways... Protect the more VULNERABLE. The THIRD - If something is Truly Important to you, then you should PROVE it. You say you would lay your life down for someone, but will you give them the Busiest five minutes of your day, if They NEED IT ?......"
That IS - The BEST Yardstick......

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/908239-A-MAN