*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906047-Grow-Up
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#906047 added March 4, 2017 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
Grow Up
"Grow Up

Group signature.

Just what it says

My Blog signature

Just what it says


The 30 Day Blogging Challenge prompt is "The Sunday News! Everyone's favorite category! And so much has happened in the last month+ since we've done one of these!

As people who write things that can be seen on the internet, we understand how important grammar is. The real question that remains, however, is how sick are you of this guy?? Pace yourselves, 'cuz there's a lot goin' on in there."

I am a democrat through and through. My brother is a republican through and through. I haven't spoken to him in over 4 months because of a Republican conservative based joke he made. It was an insult he spat at me at the end of one of our arguments. I haven't voted for a Republican since 1980 when I registered with the exception of voting for Jr. on one occasion because Kerry worried me. With that said I will tell you that I am ashamed of the way many in my party are responding to Trump, He won the election so let's move on with it. Does anybody believe for one minute that if Hillary had won half of the Republican party would be marching in protest? Of course they wouldn't! Such behavior is not the behavior of a patriotic American citizen. A patriot votes for a candidate and then accepts the outcome. Here the candidate who receives the most votes wins. It has been done that way in America since the revolution and will be done that way unless we change it. Marching in protest, bashing Donald Trump, and standing outside the White House gates shouting obscenities is not the way we go about it!

Many say that Russian hackers influenced the election. If so prove it and we'll have another one. Otherwise Donald Trump is our president. If he does not do a good job then in four years we can make like Celebrity Apprentice and tell him he's fired! The Republicans will help! Grow up Democrats!

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards


Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906047-Grow-Up