*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904456-Going-into-the-New-Colorful-Season
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#904456 added February 12, 2017 at 12:22am
Restrictions: None
Going into the New, Colorful Season
Okay. Let's see. It is now three and a half months, until the Christmas decorations reappear in Hobby Lobby, and it's about six months, until football season starts again.

What to do? What to do?

I could spend the time adding more pins to my Christmas boards on Pinterest. No. Wait. I'm already doing that!

I could start the spring time yard work at my house. That is on the short list for the next few weeks. After all golden trumpet flowers on the vines are already blooming in my part of Georgia, USA.

I start rehearsals this upcoming week as a member of the cast of The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe.

I may start rehearsal shortly for the classic play, Our Town, if I get cast as I hope I do.

I could continue to run up the hill to graduation in the Rising Stars Program. That is constantly in my heart and in my plans.

Writing, memorizing, cleaning the yard, restarting my stretching exercises with Praise Moves are all parts of a very full life. We're going into another colorful season! What's not to love!

Enjoy the beginnings of spring, if you live in a warmer climate. Enjoy the snow for me, if you are far enough north to still have that pleasure.

Blessings to All! Have a great day! :D

Here is my latest signature, given to me by my own beautiful daughter, Jade Amber Jewel.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

*StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* I'm a member of the Rising Stars Program for 2016-2017 *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV*

© Copyright 2017 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904456-Going-into-the-New-Colorful-Season