*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903803-Rising-Stars-Program-Update
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#903803 added February 2, 2017 at 4:29pm
Restrictions: None
Rising Stars Program Update!
Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Today, I would like to give a little update on my progress with the Rising Stars Program.

1. There has been the successful completion of many steps toward graduating during the short month of October, 2016 and the months of November, December, 2016 and January, 2017.

2. I've joined the Book Club with All The Light We Cannot See by A. Doerr and the review of the same.

3. I've imitated a British newspaper reporter during the instigator of the American Revolution, The Boston Tea Party. The article was entitled, "His Majesty's Tea Is Served."

4. With so many challenges behind me, I look forward to this month's challenges. I am in week #3 of Winnie Kay's Comma Sense Class. I feel like I am doing well so far, but I do not want to slack on my pace. There is still much to be done.

5. Gabriella has given the challenge of opening a page of favorite music with YouTube links to the songs themselves. I keep finding more songs to include, but I will have to wrap it up within the next week.

6. "I Write in December, January and February" is a challenge that is not part of the Rising Stars Program but it helps me to keep the juices flowing. This makes it like the cup of water people used to use in conjunction with the old hand-cranked water pumps. Pour the water into the pump to establish the vacuum needed to start the upward flow. You always got more than a one-to-one return on your investment.

These and the sweetheart poetry contests for February in connection with Saint Valentine's Day promise to be great "trainers" for this writer's continued growth.

The Rising Stars Program is scheduled to end in June of 2017. Yet, it is my goal to reach 18,000 credits by the middle of April, 2017 or before then.

Great Success to all the Rising Stars in the 2017 Program Run! To all the Preferred Authors and the newbies, who just signed on...WRITE ON! :D

Here is my latest signature, given to me by my own beautiful daughter, Jade Amber Jewel.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

*StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* I'm a member of the Rising Stars Program for 2016-2017 *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV*

© Copyright 2017 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903803-Rising-Stars-Program-Update