*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903400-Newborn-at-the-Superbowl
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#903400 added January 29, 2017 at 12:58am
Restrictions: None
Newborn at the Superbowl!
The Super Bowl LI is a big deal all in itself for fans of American football like me! (The "LI" stands for "51" in Roman numerals.)

However, having your home state's only professional football team in the Super Bowl with the potential for its first ever Super Bowl Victory is major Big Time!

Now, what would it be to grow up to find out you had been at this same Super Bowl, when you were less than a month old and your Daddy had played in that very Super Bowl? Once-in-a-Lifetime EVENT!

The local sign reads, "Falcons Rise Up!"

The top offense in the NFL, the Atlanta Falcons, will be facing-off against the top defense in the NFL, the New England Patriots. History gives the edge to the top defense. Can the Atlanta Falcons rise up to defeat History's balance of power? We shall soon see!

There is certainly one proud papa, Andy Levitre, who wants to "win one for the (baby)!"

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/wife-falcons-player-watched-playoffs-labor-newbo...

Here is my latest signature, given to me by my own beautiful daughter, Jade Amber Jewel.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

*StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* I'm a member of the Rising Stars Program for 2016-2017 *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV*

© Copyright 2017 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903400-Newborn-at-the-Superbowl