*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902881-Congratulations-to-Our-New-Moderators
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#902881 added January 22, 2017 at 12:13am
Restrictions: None
Congratulations to Our New Moderators!
We are honored to have new moderators installed today on Writing.Com!

Congratulations to Andy, Bruce, Angus, Samberine Everose, Lisa Noe, River and Amy!


As Fivesixer has requested in the prompt for today, I have reviewed as piece of prose by Samberine Everose . She has given it the title, Samberine Everose in WDC Wonderland. Review of "Samberine Everose in WDC Wonderland "

In this wonderful piece, Sam has shared her experiences on WDC, replete with the many writers, who have helped her in the world of writing and who have become her friends along the way.

Just as Sam has shared her experiences and has given us all good motivation for the future, I would like to share a few of my goals for my stay on WDC.


1. The most immediate goal is to complete the 30-Day Blogging Challenge in flying colors with a post every single day.
2. The next most immediate goal is to complete my New Horizons Class of Comma Sense, which is being led by our teacher, Winnie. I want to finish this class in excellence, too.
3. I am striving to complete of my requirements for the Rising Stars Program by gaining my 18,000 credits by May of this year. This is intended to show I am an approved writer, worthy of the title, "Preferred Author."
4. In the summer of 2017 I plan to focus more on my first love, Poetry. I want to review the myriad weekly posts by Dave in The Poet's Place, honing my skills in the many areas of poetry.
5. In November, 2017 I anticipate NaNoWriMo with a story I am starting to ponder. Many of the back-stories should be in place by this summer as well.


A Great 2017 to All the writers on WDC! :D


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

*StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* I'm a member of the Rising Stars Program for 2016-2017 *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV* *StarY* *StarV*

© Copyright 2017 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902881-Congratulations-to-Our-New-Moderators