*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900944-WORLD-AN-ILLUSION
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#900944 added January 2, 2017 at 10:18pm
Restrictions: None
WORLD AN ILLUSION?
Friend: So, it gets to a point where the world falls away?
Katie: And all the cosmos in it. That’s what’s meant by nothing exists. You experience that principle, and it's just simply across the board. But what I call across the board is Now. Now.
Whatever you're in, investigate it and lose your world. So at some point, you cannot make anything real. My language is —I could use you or a tree, it doesn't matter—I look at a tree, I’ve done The Work and now I can't see trees.
You talk about a tree; I can see it, but it would be like you if
you talked about your leg - no way do you see your leg as
disconnected. You see it as a flow with the arms, feet, a head,
cars. It's nor separate for you. Your knee. Your elbow. Its not separate. It flows as a whole body. In your mind, isn’t that accurate? When I see a tree, it’s undivided without separation. It is my knee, my elbow, because there's no concept to keep that continuity anything less than the whole of it .
Now! Now!
You take the whole continuity of it, the whole thing, like the whole body, all of it, everything perceived, and you're undivided, so it goes too. It's all gone. How can you make your foot exist before you call it "foot?" Before you put attention on it, it did not exist. You did not have the world of a foot. It was nonexistent totally before you put your attention there. But how could you put your attention on your foot if you did The Work with it like a tree? Or like a friend or an enemy?

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900944-WORLD-AN-ILLUSION