*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899927-Chilly-Rainy-Weather--My-Christmas-Moment-with-Hot-Tea
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#899927 added December 19, 2016 at 10:49pm
Restrictions: None
Chilly, Rainy Weather & My Christmas Moment with Hot Tea
Few things can draw the heart to home quicker than a cold, damp evening in December.
Snow on the ground would certainly add to the atmosphere, but cold and wet really make the heart desire to curl up in a nice cosy corner with a piping hot cup of tea or cocoa.

Such is this evening. I've already downed two cups of tea and I'm ready for two more.

To those of you, who live "across the pond" in Great Britain, please allow me to give I sweeping tip of the hat to Twinings on the Strand in London.
In September of 2015 I found my new favorite flavor of tea, which is a creation of Twinings. Orange and Cinnamon Spice has been dubbed in my heart as "Christmas tea." As a child oranges were part of every Christmas. Rolled sticks of cinnamon were often laid on plates around the house for the aroma factor.

Twinings Orange and Cinnamon Spice tea will forever be one of my favorite Christmas moments, especial on a cold and wet night like tonight.

The advertisement is free, Dear Ones.
Just keep rolling out the wonderful Christmas flavor for me. That's all I ask! *TeaO*

** Image ID #2104649 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899927-Chilly-Rainy-Weather--My-Christmas-Moment-with-Hot-Tea