*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899799-Rogue-One-a-Star-Wars-Story
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#899799 added December 17, 2016 at 10:26pm
Restrictions: None
Rogue One: a Star Wars Story
What a wild ride!

Jade Amber Jewel and I went to see Rogue One: a Star Wars Story, this afternoon. I can't tell you much of what we saw because I don't want to be a spoiler for those of you, who have yet to see it. I can tell you, that this Star Wars story starts with action and rarely slows down to breathe.

It does seem to wrap-up some of the details, which were simply thrown at us, when we first entered the movie theater in the summer of 1977.

There is one hint I will give you, and my follow-up will be a question.
First, look for an auspicious cameo at the end of the movie, that ties the prequels and the original trilogy, together.
Secondly, how did they do that? Please, express theories in an email, if you figure it out or have an exciting theory. I have some theories of my own.

The film quality seems to be intentionally aged in places, giving some of the fight scenes a bit of the feel of early twentieth-century war movies, like Bridge Over the River Kwai.

If you're a sci-fi buff or a Star Wars geek, then it's definitely "worth the nickel."

May the new music be with you! :D

** Image ID #2104648 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2016 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899799-Rogue-One-a-Star-Wars-Story