*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899401-Complaint-Letter-and-In-Praise-of-Chocolate
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#899401 added December 10, 2016 at 1:33pm
Restrictions: None
Complaint Letter and In Praise of Chocolate
Saturday, December 10, 2016

It's a chilly Saturday morning here in Las Vegas. I've accomplished everything I needed to accomplish before going to either Smith's or CVS. De just left to take her daughter to work so when she gets back I'll go to the store. I planned to get out earlier, but I forgot my password to one of the websites I had to get on. Because of some sort of technical difficulties the website wouldn't send an e-mail to me to reset the pass word so I have to call customer service. The customer service agent reset my password and then when I logged in I reset it again.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for Day 1005
How about writing a little drama-- "" write a letter to the complaint department and we'll see where that gets you!" and she slammed the door.

Complaint Letter

Complaint Department
1 Reindeer Avenue
Christmas Town, North Pole 000000

Dear Mrs. Claus,

I know that you and the Jolly Old Elf you're married to work extremely hard every year to give toys to all the good little boys and girls. I think this is unfair because no child is truly bad. Some of them may be naughty and do naughty things, but none of them is bad. Using toys and games to bribe them into complying with arbitrary and sometimes contradictory rules set by their parents and caregivers doesn't teach them to think for themselves. The biggest problems with the world today is that people do not think for themselves.

I'm sending you this letter, Mrs. Claus, in order to make you aware of the injustice to the children of this planet. This is the twenty-first century and the planet has shrunk into, what can only be described, as a single country. I order for humanity to survive individuals must learn to search for truth themselves instead of following unquestioning every political blow hard that climbs onto his or her soapbox. A good way to teach children to think for themselves is to find something good that they did. I know that if you and Mr. Claus look closely at each child you will find that they did.

Happy Merry Christmas,
Prosperous Snow

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1486
Write about your favorite dessert or comfort food as if you were tasting it for the first time.

In Praise of Chocolate

I tasted heave
for the first time
when I unwrapped a bar
of rich dark chocolate.


The scrumptious favorite
and titillating aroma
transported me
out of my mundane existence
into a dimension where
sight, sound, taste, touch, and smell
merged into a single
exquisite sense.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899401-Complaint-Letter-and-In-Praise-of-Chocolate