*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899161-Temple-of-Knowledge-and-Solving-Problems
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#899161 added December 6, 2016 at 11:15am
Restrictions: None
Temple of Knowledge and Solving Problems
Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Beautiful Tuesday
a chill in the air suggests
that winder is here.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1001
“A library of books is the fairest garden in the world, and to walk there is an ecstasy.” From 1001 Nights
Do you love the libraries? Which services your local library provides do you like the most? Which services would you like to have in your local library that isn’t available now?

Temple of Knowledge

A library is for everyone and it should reflect the ethnic and cultural diversity of the city, state, and nation it serves. I would like to see libraries constructed the same way cathedrals are constructed with multiple floors and a sanctuary for the patrons to sit read books or compose poetry or novels. In addition a library should have a coffee shop that sells sandwiches and liquid refreshment for the patrons. A library should also have a new and used book store where the patrons can patrons can purchase books or magazines. A library is a temple of knowledge and a gathering place for people to interact with each other and the books on the library shelf.


It's holiday time in the library,
A Christmas tree stands in the lobby,
Along with a Menorah and Kwanzaa display.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1482
"You can't solve a problem on the same level it was created. You have to rise above it to the next level." ~ Albert Einstein
What are your thoughts about Einstein's statement? Do you agree or disagree?

Solving Problems

Solving problems requires people to do two things. First, one has to get above the problem to view it from another plain of existence. Second, a person has to get outside their cubical that created and houses the problem. It doesn't do any good to rise about the problem if you're still in the same box or mindset that caused it in the first place. Many times, in order to find a solution you have to have a wider view then you get from simply rising above the problem. You have rise above the problem and then fly out of your box.


© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899161-Temple-of-Knowledge-and-Solving-Problems