*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896645-Creation-Saturday-Robots-Reality--Pillars-of-Destruction
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#896645 added November 5, 2016 at 6:45pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: Robots, Reality, & Pillars of Destruction
Saturday, November 5, 2016

"Every act of creation is first an act of destruction."
Pablo Picasso

The Creation Saturday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
You're in charge of building the ideal robot- the robot science fiction has been telling us for decades is eventually gonna exist. What is it going to look like, how is it going to function, and what role will it play in your day-to-day existence...complementary, or otherwise?

I wanna robot
that looks and acts like Data
in Star Trek the Next Generation.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 971
"It's funny how humans can wrap their minds around things and fit them into their own version of reality." Do you agree or disagree with this assessment of humans, Have you seen someone create their own version of reality when you actually know differently?

What is reality? This is a question human have been asking in one form or another for the past uncounted generations. It is a question that will continue to be ask into the unforeseeable future. I'm sure that we all see reality from the point of view of our own experiences and the chemicals of our brains. This means that every individual probably sees reality from a slightly different view point. True all these points of view appear to join or merge (not sure which) into a collective reality, which I suspect changes with the advancement of technology and civilization. This means that humans do fit events and situations into their own versions of reality. Just because another person's perception of reality is slightly or vastly different from mind doesn't necessarily mean that either of us is wrong. Indeed it may mean that neither of us is seeing reality for what it is. If we could see reality in all its terrible beauty then we would both probably go into shock.


The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 1451
Use Pillars of Destruction as inspiration. For more information about this prompt see Gorgeous Nebula Photos Reveal 'Pillars of Destruction'  .


Destruction and creation
pillars holding up the temple
of the universe
for without destruction
creation cannot occur.






© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896645-Creation-Saturday-Robots-Reality--Pillars-of-Destruction