*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895823-October-28-27-and-26
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#895823 added October 28, 2016 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
October 28, 27, and 26
Do you agree or disagree with this statement? "When you wake up at 2-3am without any reason there is an 80% chance someone is staring at you!" Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and felt you weren't alone? Tell us about it.
(not counting your other halves)


Not really staring, but I probably feel a presence of some sort. It might well be my imagination or something inside my subconscious. *Laugh*

Yet, I have a true story on the subject. Some time ago, I woke up suddenly and saw a person-like figure bent over me from the side of the bed. It was very tall, possibly 8-9 feet, on the thin side, and all royal blue from head to toe, at least from head to its middle, with the part of it that I could see. I screamed. Hubby woke up and turned on the light. There was nothing in the room. I didn't feel as if the figure meant any harm, though. If anything, I felt a sadness or maybe some kind of a remorse in it because of my screaming.

What happened felt way too real, though we gave the whole thing to a nightmare. But who knows!

Mixed flowers in a basket


Prompt: How will you spend Halloween weekend and Halloween? Any special plans?

The day before Halloween is my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding anniversary. So, we’ll probably celebrate that in some way. And on Halloween Eve, I’ll be handing out candy, and the only decoration I put up is a little witch on the door.

Now that even my kids are entering their middle years, I don't plan a big to-do on Halloween. When they were little, we used to have Kiddie parties at home.

Mixed flowers in a basket


Prompt: Styling a home is a little bit like writing a poem. How do you feel about this statement?

This sentence might have been coined by someone who is more of a creative homemaker than I am. My home has no specific style. It only holds those things that we need and use. Comfort is the key to it. I don’t even try too hard to match colors.*Laugh*



© Copyright 2016 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895823-October-28-27-and-26