*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894851-Consciousness-and-the-Absolute
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#894851 added October 19, 2016 at 1:46am
Restrictions: None
Consciousness and the Absolute
You are very adept at word-games. While I am talking about knowledge that is beyond the phenomenal world, you are trying to understand through worldly concepts and words. Give up all these concepts and inquire into the nature of your beingness. How did you happen to be? Ponder it!

The Ultimate state in spirituality is that state where no needs are felt at any time, where nothing is useful for anything.

If you continue in the realm of the intellect you will become entangled and lost in more and more concepts.

I have told you many times what your true state is, but, through force of habit, you again descend into body identification. A stage has now arrived at which you must give up this bodily identification. The bodily activities will continue until the body drops off, but you should not identify with them.

It is not possible for you to acquire knowledge, you are knowledge. You are what you are seeking. Your true being exists prior to the arising of any concept.

How amusing it is to see someone who thinks of himself as an individual, who thinks of himself as a doer or achiever.

Understand what I say without adding concepts; you are adding new concepts. Now go to zero concepts.

Be your Self. Be devoted to your Self, worship only that. Worship the knowledge “I Am” as a God, as your guru. Do you see the image of yourself in the mirror first, or do you know you are prior to that? Which is first? If you are not, can you see your image in the mirror?

What is this body? The body is only the accumulation of food and water. This food and water is certainly not you, and this consciousness is merely the nature of this food and water. Therefore, you are something separate from either the body or the consciousness.

When you come to the end of material world-knowledge, at that stage you transcend the observer and the observed.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894851-Consciousness-and-the-Absolute