*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894549-Creation-Saturday-In-the-Year-2050-and-Overthinking
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#894549 added October 15, 2016 at 11:10am
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: In the Year 2050 and Overthinking
Saturday, October 15, 2016

Pigeons are cooing
Outside of my front door
Pleasant Saturday

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 950
While sorting your wallet/purse, something about a ten dollar bill catches your attention, despite being completely authentic why does the date say 2050?
or
" I'm worried, what if this doesn't go right? What if-"
" You talk too much."

In the Year 2050

In the year 2050 someone (I haven't yet figured out who it was) finally paid back the $10.00 he/she borrowed in the year 2015. The person put the $10.00 in a time machine and sent it back into my wallet. Don't look at me as if I've lost my mind because that's the only logical explanation I can think of for finding an authentic $10.00 bill in my wallet with the date 2050 on it. Whoever sent it back to me didn't bother to look at the date on the bill they sent back. The only thing I have to do now is figure out how to spend the money without raising the suspicions of the government which obviously has a secret time travel program they don't want anyone to know about.


Overthinking versus Underthinking

"I'm worried, what if this doesn't go right? What if-"

"You talk too much."


"And you don't think enough! You never consider the consequences of your actions."

"Of course, I consider the consequences of my actions. I just don't look at the worst case scenarios the same way you do. There is only a 0.001% chance of a worst case scenario happening. I prefer to think positive and presume the best case scenario will happen."

"You're determined to make me look like a fool. Aren't you?"

"Don't be silly. The only person that can make you look like a fool is you."

"No matter what I say you're determined to go ahead with this hair brained scheme."

"I'm not forcing you to go along with me. If you want to bail out go right ahead. I just hope you packed your parachute properly and it opens for you."

© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894549-Creation-Saturday-In-the-Year-2050-and-Overthinking