*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894542-Emptiness-Dancing
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#894542 added October 15, 2016 at 10:05am
Restrictions: None
Emptiness Dancing
When you allow yourself to return to your true nature, you're not wanting any particular thing to happen in the stillness.
Many times when people are quiet, they're waiting for something to happen, which itself keeps them on the periphery, treading water, instead of just letting go.
When you aren't waiting for anything to happen, there is a natural sinking and deepening into the source of your own being. It's very quiet, and then and only then do you start to sense presence. There is a very palpable presence in this quiet.
That is why I said this is not a dead quiet. You can sense an aliveness. It's a presence that's inside your body and outside your body. It permeates everywhere. When you are looking for it, you are looking for a gross presence, a heavy presence to hit you over the head. This isn't going to happen. The true quiet is a brightness. You feel bright. There is an awakeness, a deep sense of being alive.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/894542-Emptiness-Dancing