*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892796-Fun-Fact-Friday-Flying-Cars-and-Failure
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#892796 added September 23, 2016 at 3:07pm
Restrictions: None
Fun Fact Friday: Flying Cars and Failure
Friday, September 23, 2016


The Fun Fact Friday prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
On this day in 1962, the classic outer space cartoon The Jetsons   premiered on ABC-TV; it was the first program on the network to be carried in color. Please answer for me the all-important question surrounding this legendary television show: Why, over fifty years later, do we still not have flying cars that we can fold up into briefcases?

We don't have flying cars the fold into briefcases because the automobile manufactures don't think they can make a profit with them. The automotive companies are like every other large corporation on the planet. The only thing the care about is profit. If people would accept unsafe cars and other types of transportation without suing the manufactures when there were wrecks because of shoddy manufacture then there would never be any recalls. As consumers we have to be on our toes when it comes to the products we use and the corporations we deal with.


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 929
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal:it is the courage to continue that counts."~ Winston Churchill
Agree or Disagree ? Discuss a recent success or failure in your own life. How did you handle it?

The only thing that is final is death. The only thing that is fatal is the last stupid mistake a person makes in life. The best way to handle failure is to start look at what you did wrong and then start over. Every failure is a learning experience that leads to success. Every success is a potential failure which can be turned into a learning experience. It is always a good idea to take a short rest after a failure to see what caused the failure and then determine how to prevent that cause when you start again.



© Copyright 2016 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892796-Fun-Fact-Friday-Flying-Cars-and-Failure