*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891394-Happy-16th
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#891394 added September 2, 2016 at 5:50pm
Restrictions: None
Happy 16th!
30 DBC PROMPT: Fun Fact Friday! Yesterday, WDC turned 16 (which is ancient in internet years!) Now's your chance to plug some of the birthday events you're hosting and/or taking part in.
          So, WDC is now old enough, make that legal enough, to drive a vehicle. Hmmm, watch those car keys. Travel anywhere at any time is possible. Oh the places WDC will see, and the people she will meet. Happy Birthday!!
          Well,alas, I don't have any cake to celebrate with, but that's probably for the best because most teenagers are watching their weight and worried about their appearance. WDC you're beautiful by the way. The first celebratory thing I did was to enter a contest located at The Witch's Garden. I only had to post sixteen movie titles, and sixteen song titles that had the numbers one to sixteen in them. There are actually a plethora of titles using numbers. Sixteen Candles is both a movie, and a song.
          I'm thinking that I'd like to enter the Fancy Dress Contest. There are seven different rooms to party in as a costumed character.
          The Pen Me A Parody contest looks intriguing. Check out Jellyfish 's clever take on our recent backpacking trek in Europe.
         I may dabble in the flash fiction contest that will run for seven days. Sigh. It's the Labour Day weekend, sort of the last hurrah of summer, and I'm camping with my family. Ah, who am I kidding? There's always time for blogging!

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891394-Happy-16th