*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889640-PATIENCE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#889640 added August 10, 2016 at 4:12am
Restrictions: None
PATIENCE
1. " LOVE Waits Patiently......"

2. " Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall Get There Some Day......"

3. " Patience and Wisdom walk hand in hand, like two One-Armed Lovers...."

4. " Patience can be bitter but her Fruit is Always Sweet....."

5. " Patience is NOT passive resignation, Nor is it failing to act Because of our fears. Patience MEANS active Waiting and Enduring. It Means Staying with something and Doing all that we can - Working, Hoping, and Exercising FAITH; bearing hardship with Fortitude, even when the desires of our hearts are delayed. Patience is NOT simply enduring; it is Enduring WELL...."

And Who is a PATIENT PERSON...

6. " A Waiting person is a Patient person. The word Patience means the Willingness to stay where we are and Live the Situation out to the full in the BELIEF that something hidden there will manifest itself to Us....."

A PRAYER - By Helen Steiner Damien Rice
" God, teach me to be patient, teach me to go slow,
Teach me how to wait on You when my way I do not know.
Teach me sweet forbearance when things do not go right
So I remain unruffled when others grow uptight.
Teach me how to quiet my racing, rising heart
So I might hear the answer You are trying to impart.
Teach me to let go, dear God, and pray undisturbed until
My heart is filled with inner peace and I learn to know your will......"

Amen to That....

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889640-PATIENCE