*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889390-Vive-le-vin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#889390 added August 17, 2016 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
Vive le vin
Day 6, Montpellier , France!!
         Hasta la vista Spain, adios! You have a piece of my corazon . Onward to Montpellier, France..... No more 'si'. Maintenant/now it is 'oui s'il vous plait '. I could really learn to prefer train travel. Fantastic friends , oops l'amis , luscious landscapes, Sumptuous seating....oh, and of course, lots of laughs.
         Lyn's a Witchy Woman you have managed to do it again; the hostel , Hotel Prime , is indeed primo. This is budgeting ? Again, we have air-conditioning and a pool. I couldn't help but notice that the rooms are billed as being sound-proofed. Um, I don't think I snore , but I've been told that I sometimes talk in my sleep . I suppos          e my thoughts can't always wait for me to wake up.
         Woohoo, more wine - sampling! Vive le vin! The chateaux we toured were so elegant and beautiful. It was as if we stumbled upon a fairy tale or a movie set; perfection. Discombobulated, yep, that was me. I doubt I could pronounce or spell this at the time. Life is wonderful after you smell the roses, and sample a rose, (the French accent should be over this last 'e').
         Supper at the Empanada's Club was so much fun! This was quite the bustling, noisy, and cheerful restaurant. It didn't ooze ambiance, it was not the least bit subtle. No one shushed us, everyone smiled, and shouted '"Bon soir!" It was bon vivant all the way.
         I loved the empanadas. I had to sample and savour the carne picante , spicy is the best. Did anyone else notice the giant fork on the wall?
         Pics were being snapped everywhere. Cell phones seem to be the norm here, too. I couldn't resist attempting a photo bomb or two. SB Musing and Kit were posing with their empanadas held up in front of them, but below their faces, and I popped up beside them with my mouth open as if to take a bite. It was purely reflex I'm sure, but an elbow just missed me. There will be some surprised total strangers who have my memorable mug in their photos.It's easy to photo bomb. People are so fixated on their posing.
         Sad to day, but there was no night life in my first day in France. The wine was a little too intoxicating. Bonne nuit mes amis.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889390-Vive-le-vin