*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889021-karma
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#889021 added August 2, 2016 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
karma
The true science of astrology is mathematics of one's own actions,

not the mathematics of the brainless stars.

Karma governs the stars and one's destiny, but karma is governed by one's will power.

What is to be does not necessarily have to be.

Man's free will and divine determination can change the event in his life,

or at least mitigate adverse aspects.

One whose body and mind are very strong is impervious to adverse astrological influences;

there may be no outwardly observable reaction at all, even when evil vibrations may be

radiating from negative configuration of the stars. But if body and mind have been weakened by

wrong eating, wrong thinking, bad character and bad company, then the stellar rays have the

power to activate latent harmful effects of past karma.

We can bring the attention back to this light that never fades.

It comes from our internal, ever burning fire where the heat from that raw energy is more engaging than the images our minds have to offer. Instead of watching the show, we can dive deeper into this silent fire and see directly if it is made of any weakness and if any shadows survive there.

Whatever may occur in our physical illnesses and our emotional turmoils is first informed by this divine heat. In behaving it acts and moves, but doesn’t judge or condemn. It doesn’t hope or despair. It knows no boundaries, but it is not passive.

It dissolves the personal, removing passive or aggressive from our vocabulary. It may look like crying, or laughing or rolling on the floor in pain but internally we disengage with the mind’s view of what is occurring and stay as the one behind the implications of all occurrences.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889021-karma