*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886888-Everything-and-Nothing
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#886888 added July 9, 2016 at 1:20am
Restrictions: None
Everything and Nothing
"You are really the infinite soul, but you identify yourself with a finite mind, and so have to suffer. You have your moments of happiness and sorrow. Whether your pains outweigh your pleasures or your pleasures outweigh your pains, you worry all day about something or the other until your finite existence retreats at night into sound sleep. There you unconsciously merge in the infinite.

In sound sleep you completely forget yourself and your surroundings, your thoughts and emotions, around which are ranged your ideas of imagined happiness and sufferings. But this respite is short-lived. From the sound-sleep state you come down to the normal awake state, and as you come, you have necessarily to pass through a dream state, even though it be only the fraction of a second.

In the dream state you enjoy and suffer. When you wake, you realize that your enjoyment and suffering was nothing but a dream, an illusion.

Know that your present state of consciousness, which you call being awake, when compared with the real awake state, is nothing but a dream state. Your life is a dream within the mighty dream of God which is the universe."

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886888-Everything-and-Nothing