*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882898-LOVE---A-FEW-THOUGHTS
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#882898 added May 24, 2016 at 12:58am
Restrictions: None
LOVE - A FEW THOUGHTS
1. " WAIT for The Person who PURSUES YOU, The One who will Make an ordinary moment Seem MAGICAL. The Kind of Person who Brings Out THE BEST IN YOU and Makes You Want to be A BETTER PERSON. WAIT for THE PERSON who will be Your BEST FRIEND.........."

2. " I Want to STARE into your eyes and NEVER LOOK AWAY; I Want You to HOLD ME in Your Arms and Tell Me IT'S OKAY. I Want to Kiss with a PASSION that Only WE CAN SHARE and When It All Falls Down, I WANT YOU TO BE THERE........"

3. " I LOVE YOU without Knowing HOW, WHEN or from WHERE.I Love You without problems or pride.I Love you in this way Because I Do Not Know Any Other Way But THIS, in which there is NO I OR YOU, So INTIMATE that Your hand on my chest Is MY HAND, So INTIMATE that when I Fall Asleep, YOUR EYES CLOSE......"

4. " It is Strange, how often A Heart Must Be Broken, Before The Years, CAN MAKE IT WISE........"

5. " Any Relationship Can Work, if LOVE - Is The CONNECTION..."

And LOVE, if It Can Ever Be Described - By Joseph Hampton

6. " YOU make me HAPPY - It's the kind of Happiness that comes ONLY from LOVE. That gives you that Tingling Feeling in your stomach, and then you STOP and THINK, " HOW, DID I EVER, LIVE WITHOUT THIS ?????......."

THAT IS - What LOVE, is ALL ABOUT....

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882898-LOVE---A-FEW-THOUGHTS