*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882681-SAVIOR-THING-IS-LETHAL
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#882681 added May 21, 2016 at 11:33am
Restrictions: None
SAVIOR THING IS LETHAL
“The Master doesn't talk, she acts.
When her work is done, the people say, "Amazing: we did it, all by ourselves!"

I love being invisible.
There's no responsibility in it, no one to save, no one to teach. I'm always the student: open, excited, new. I'm always filled with what's beautiful; I'm the bottomless container that always has room for more.

If I had a responsibility, it would be to help you realize your own truth. You see it, you say it, it comes from within you, -and I am the witness. My finger points you back to you. You're all that's left of my existence, for as long as you believe that you exist.

A friend of mine had what people call a near-death experience She was about to enter heaven, she said,
but at the last moment she was called back, and she returned to the world to save us. She didn’t save herself first, then come back for us, which is the
proper order of things.

The most attractive thing about the Buddha was that he saved one person: himself.

It's like the instructions on an airplane for when the pressure drops: first pull down the mask and put it over your own face, then put it over your child's.

I know what it is to enter heaven and not look back,
and I know the arrogance of thinking that people need to be saved. If I can walk into the light, so can you. You can't help us with your words: "There it is, over there. Follow me." No. You do it first, then we'll follow. This savior thing is lethal.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882681-SAVIOR-THING-IS-LETHAL