*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882468-A-Humour-Blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#882468 added May 18, 2016 at 3:30pm
Restrictions: None
A Humour Blog
PROMPT: War Chest Wednesday! What is your favourite non-WDC blog and why?
         I discovered this amusing and heartfelt blog surfing the worldwide web one day, about a year ago. The address is: www.accidentalcomic.com, and the author's name is Leigh Anne Jasheway. Apparently, she has a Master's degree in health, and she combines this knowledge with her skill to recognize the humour in everyday life. Leigh supports herself at speaking/teaching seminars in which she chooses to focus on the positive benefits of laughter. "Laughter can improve your health, boost your creativity, unlock your heart, and make your life livelier." Using humour "is about choosing to see the funny in life instead of the frustrating."
          I'm drawn to her positive, humorous outlook; I appreciate a laugh or giggle. I suppose I appreciate that she writes from a woman's viewpoint, too.          
The above address takes us to two of Leigh's blogs: Accidental Comic Blog and Wag Not Whine Blog. The latter blog deals mainly with her dachshund menagerie.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882468-A-Humour-Blog