*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882147-June-Light-In-May-1
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#882147 added January 12, 2023 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
June Light In May 1
OFF THE GRID


I went off the grid once. It was towards in the end of the 1970s. Found a mountain I did. Actually my father's mountain. Spent a long four months in the beauty of the Cascades. (Not the foothills) We were at the top. No home. No pool. No pets. While high tension wires drove electricity towards other parts of Oregon, none of it made it to our humble homestead. I lasted a few months. Back in an apartment after the experience I had an appreciation for the grid I never had before.


THE NEVER GRID


There is a new grid. It involves societal upheavals that I would have never guessed possible. The owners of the grid are a new form of oppressor. They make sure their agenda floats on every air wave and their brutal hostility towards the civil rights of others is a bullying that usually only exists in police states. I could have never imagined it here in America.
 
The never-grid is the current state of America that tolerates murder, calls sin the righteous norm and impales those who have lived in peace without lifting a finger against atheistic mockery on a forty-one foot skewer called Political Correctness. There has always been an uneasy coexistence between those who are practicing anti-christs and those who worship the Lord Jesus Christ. But now the dollar worshipers and human-gods have figureheads and drones becoming executives over cities, counties and states whose one mission is to wash the literacy of holiness and goodness from every home. Christians, and morally responsible people, still pay for these bloated governments that spend millions to make sure everyone is :Politically Correct: cloaking their pathetic inability to deliver the goods and services for which we pay for like filling pot holes, keeping neighborhoods safe and teaching children to read and write and develop math skills.(Something every school district in America does poorer than 20 other nations in the world!!).

The never-grid has no soul. So I step away.

OFF THE GRID AGAIN


This is my one and only rant about why America, with United States and an ungodly amount of power and resources, will no longer exist in another seventy years. Like all of the other great powers of the last thousand years, she has become to stupid to hobble to the waters of life and take a drink.

As I climb off of the grid I find my peace by focusing my eyes on those things that are above.

Colossians 3:1 - 11 says it better than I can - but his is it:

3 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your[a] life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. 7 You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. 8 But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. 9 Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.





ABOVE THE GRID

Thank You my Lord Jesus, You have healed my hurts, my wounds, regrets, and diseases and given me a resting place. As You have said: I still give to Ceasar what is Ceasars and I still thank my Father in Heaven for the Ceasar You have given us. Thank You for taking me off the grid that oppresses and crushes the spirit of liberty and bringing into the realm where freedom and liberty is all about what You grant - Your Holy Favor - No government or society of man can compare to Your awesome power. Be magnified and glorified forever my Lord. Amen


On the way to St. Katerie

© Copyright 2023 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882147-June-Light-In-May-1