*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881898-Fantasy--Future
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#881898 added May 11, 2016 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
Fantasy Future
Prompt: War Chest Wednesday ! If you had been born in any other period of time , when would it have been and what type of person do you think you would have been (or will become)?
         Hmmm , this Is a loaded question . I've already experienced a life with and without computers, cellphones, and the internet. I've adapted to the modern methods of communication and research . I liked my past life, and I'm enjoying my current life. Perhaps, I could appreciate being born at some point In the future.
         I expect that medicine will continue to advance in great leaps and bounds . I would like the ability, the ease , and the effortless grace to leap and bound without joint pain . Imagine a world in which people may regenerate their own limbs. Perhaps the regrowth of spare limbs could be initiated at one's birth, and the extra limbs could grow at the same rate as their donor/owner. They would be kept in a medical facility until or if they were needed. I could use a new pair of knees. Diseases and injuries would not mean a lifetime of pain and disability.
         In this fantasy future, I could be an athlete. I've only known the limitations and setbacks of a natural born klutz.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881898-Fantasy--Future