*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878135-NOT-FOR-PRUDES
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#878135 added April 2, 2016 at 1:27am
Restrictions: None
NOT FOR PRUDES
This guy loses all his money in Vegas and doesn't have cab fare to airport.
He hails taxi anyway, explains situation & promises to send fare from home. He offers his drivers license, his address, etc.

Cabbie: ''If you don't have 15 bucks, get the hell out of my cab loser!'' He ends up walking 25 miles to the airport & barely catches his flight.

A year later he returns to Las Vegas and this time wins big.

Feeling great, he goes to the front of the casino to get a cab to the airport, and who does he see but the cabbie who refused to give him a ride when down on his luck.

He thinks for a moment and hits on a plan.

He gets into the first cab in the line: ''How much for a ride to the airport?" ''15 bucks." 'And how much if you give me a blowjob on the way?''

''What?! Get the hell out of my cab ya freak.''

He proceeds to go down the long line of cabs, asking the same question, with the same result.

When he got to his old friend at the back of the line, he asks: ''How much for a ride to the airport?'' ''15 bucks.''

''OK,'' as he jumps into front seat w/ a big smile and thumbs up for the other cabbies.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/878135-NOT-FOR-PRUDES