*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877729-This-Little-Light-Of-Mine
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#877729 added March 28, 2016 at 8:36pm
Restrictions: None
This Little Light Of Mine
PROMPT: Motivational Monday! "You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way."--- Lady Gaga, born on this day in 1986. What's your shine consist of?
          I've always been a talker and a listener. I strike up a conversation wherever I am, and with whomever is nearby. Talking takes place in such diverse backdrops as hospital emergency rooms, doctors' offices, elevators, subway trains, bus stops, trains, planes, airports, parks, schools, shopping malls, and truck stops. Most people have an opinion or an observation. Nobody is a stranger. People have shared the most marvelous stories. Most of the time, contact is initiated by a smile; a smile is recognized around the world.
          I tend to look for the humour, the silliness, the bizarre, and the quirks in everyday life. I am never disappointed.
          I'm a student of human behaviour. I observe and I participate. I enjoy the challenge of capturing moments in words.
         Over the years, I've been blessed to volunteer for many varied organizations such as Girl Guides, Boy Scouts, sundry schools, local sports teams, and agricultural societies and their fall fairs. In becoming involved with the communities I've resided in, I've met fantastic people.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877729-This-Little-Light-Of-Mine