*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877579-Dump-the-Trumps-Hair
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#877579 added March 26, 2016 at 9:29pm
Restrictions: None
Dump the Trump's Hair
PROMPT: Creation Saturday! Plot a takeover...of a company, a country, your neighbour's lawn, anything. Have some fun with it.
         There are far too many pics of presidential-hopeful Donald Trump splashed across the internet, news' story screens, and newspapers. His ugly mug is not causing my heart to grow fonder. A face wrinkled by age is itself not unattractive. I have issues with The Hair. What is that perched atop the Donald's head? It cannot be real hair; not follicles of his own. It doesn't appear to be rooted; it never sprouted forth from his scalp nor does it seem to be interested in sending out roots. That mop wants to be anywhere, but where it is.
         Trump purports to be a wealthy man. Could he not afford a better rug? This one is rough and ragged. Why haven't his apprentices financed a better quality toupee? Millionaires can't create a Fortune 500 line of hair care products? I'm sure it can smell like cash if need be.
         I plan to strip Mr. Trump; strip him of that abomination that affronts the American voters. During one of his tirades, oh pardon me, speeches, I could attempt to snag the creature with the aid of a fishing pole, a long line, and a sturdy hook. My aim will have to be true and accurate. I expect there will be a struggle. Bodyguards must be paid extra to keep the Trump tresses in sight. Perhaps Donald's 'do' holds Samson-like powers. It isn't there for its looks. Maybe it simply keeps the real Trump Tower warm. Donald wants more than a head for business. he wants a hot head.
          That mound of fur resembles a coon-skin cap without the tail. I could try a snare; a more sophisticated version of a hair net to snatch it. I do think a bear claw would be a bit too drastic. Sheep shears would be quick and effective. Once the rat's nest was wrestled to the ground, I'd set fire to it. It's the most expedient exorcism.
          With a bald palate, Donald Trump might appear more palatable. No one will be perplexed or put off. No longer will supporters worry about that hair attacking them. Reporters will not have to keep one wary eye on the helmet halo. It will become apparent that Donald had nothing to hide . The hot air of his conjectures will rise and evaporate harmlessly into the atmosphere.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877579-Dump-the-Trumps-Hair