*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877148-WDC
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#877148 added March 22, 2016 at 8:30pm
Restrictions: None
WDC
PROMPT: Talk Tuesday! Hey, WDC is a community. Check out my friend Gaby Pretending to write?'s "I Heart WdC Contest, and tell us what you like about WDC. Make some recommendations, get us more involved, and maybe find out a few things, or meet some people you haven't already!
          As of this April, I will have been a participating member of WDC for two years. I found a link to this forum via Facebook, and I was intrigued enough to investigate. Initially, I enrolled for a 'free' membership. In a short time, I upgraded.
          I wrestled with the formatting as I transferred some of my writing from my computer storage to my new WDC portfolio. It was a time of learning. It wasn't cut and dried, and spacing created the most headaches!
         I've always appreciated the feedback I've received via reviews, and in turn, I review other writing. I enthusiastically joined "Newbie Welcome Wagon. By no means do I limit my reading and reviewing just to Newbies.
         I try my hand at the different on-site contests, and I seem to discover more all the time. These are but a few: "Writing 4 Kids Contest , "The Littlest Poetry Contest, "Roots & Wings Contest, "Invalid Item, "The Writer's Cramp, "Daily Flash Fiction Challenge, "Three Word Mayhem!, "Invalid Item, and "Invalid Item. Sometimes, there are prompts or themes, and they serve to inspire me. I enjoy reading all the entries. It amazes me that we all write, but we create unique bits from our varied perspectives.
         In the recent few months, I have challenged myself with blogging. The prompts certainly cause me to think. Again, the myriad of replies are fascinating. I like to peruse the posts from my fellow bloggers, and respond. "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum
         I signed up to be a pen pal; a novel approach to corresponding in this age of instant-messaging and computers at "The Snail Mail Forum. WDC members are certainly global. Through this site and letter-exchanges I've met; innerlight , {user;paramedic}, {user:ElfinDragon loving my job!},relanka, {user:ThankfulSonali snail mail!} and more. Nothing beats receiving real hold-in-your-hand mail!
         Thank you to the generous people who sponsor, support, and mediate all the contests, the blogging forums, and the reviewing sites. You are the foundation of WDC.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/877148-WDC