*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876780-T-Shirt-fame
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#876780 added March 17, 2016 at 8:03pm
Restrictions: None
T-Shirt fame
PROMPT: Wildcard Round! If you were a cartoon, how would you market yourself?
          Let me just state that I am a fan of cartoons and animation. I appreciate the storylines, the music, the characters, and the visual effects. Granted my granddaughters afford me an excuse or a cover to attend animated movies, but I've been known to view them alone; sometimes, my family has insisted upon it. I tend to get 'involved', and, well, I do share my enthusiasm loudly; my laughter is unleashed.
         I myself have indulged my cartoon appreciation with associated t-shirts. While visiting Florida recently, I couldn't resist a Minion, a Dr. Seuss, and not one, but two Disney t-shirts. If I were a cartoon, this is how I'd promote myself; t-shirts. Who doesn't own one ? They are fun and comfortable clothing. Since I've never been an athlete of any skill or sport, I like the idea of hitching a ride on the shoulders of a dedicated runner, or gymnast, or weight-lifter, or cyclist, or hurdler. I'd be strong, graceful, and proud. On the backs of children, I'd be free to soar with my imagination, and explore. I might just appear at a few casual Fridays at offices all over the world.
         My image would have to be a fun, positive one. I'm not promoting drugs or violence. I'm encouraging smiles and shared experiences.
         I wouldn't mind appearing as a character in a series of children's books. I believe reading is both an important educational tool and a form of entertainment. It would be wonderful to entice and encourage reading.
         I'm not so keen to be plastered on lunch boxes and thermos mugs. I can't fathom carrying wrappers, crumbs, crusts, and the debris of stale meals. Lunch boxes are battered; dropped, thrown, kicked... I don't fancy myself as a bumper sticker, either. The extremes of weather, the exhaust fumes, and the fender benders do not appeal to me.
         Since I admire the Pixar Studio, I'd prefer to be a cartoon nurtured by them. I'd be in exemplary company.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876780-T-Shirt-fame