*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876356-No-Oscar-Contender
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#876356 added March 12, 2016 at 3:20pm
Restrictions: None
No Oscar Contender
Prompt: Creation Saturday! Your blog is going to be adapted into a movie or musical. Who would play the main characters, what would the plot consist of, ( would you base it around a specific story or a general theme), and what would the theme song be?
          Okay, since we're dealing in the realm of fantasy...... I'd like to explore the theme of political correctness, and this desire not to offend anyone. It becomes mind-boggling and ridiculous. It is ripe for comedy. Of course, he's 'passed to a better place and he's no longer with us', but I would cast George Carlin as my voice. He was a true tourist of the behaviour of people. In his observation, " how is it possible to have a civil war?" I refer to my post of yesterday, and the comments it elicited. There is so much material. The possibility of a theme song?? Why not use one of the politically correct nursery rhymes? Baa Baa pink, happy, hopping sheep.....

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876356-No-Oscar-Contender