*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875424-Guru
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#875424 added March 1, 2016 at 2:03pm
Restrictions: None
Guru
When Lahiri Mahashya said God is not above clouds, and Yukteshwar Maharaj told Paramhansa Yogananda that God is not sitting above in the sky on a decorated throne, they had a great meaning to it.

God is our own State of Super consciousness. Lahiri Mahasya said God is the STATE of STILL PRANA. Which is the original Form of every living being.

Manifestation comes with the state where Prana becomes VIBERATRY.  Prana in vibration takes the form of Breathe, which joins the living being to EGO and Maya.

Thus, Breathe is the cause of life. Vibratory Prana, Kinetic mind, heavy and speedy breathe results in egoistic and restless person.

Lahiri Mahasaya said understanding PRANA is, understanding Vedas, understanding the God.

When a Yogi accomplishes still state of Prana, he becomes egoless; he reaches to that frequency which is GOD.

Lahiri Mahasaya said as long as water is kept in a vessel, it lost its strength. And as soon as it merges with the river it gains the capacity to do anything.

Same way an ego filled consciousness is limited and when it merges with the expanded universe, a Yogi becomes PERFECT MAN in eight Siddhis.

Which is also the definition of GOD. Lahiri Mahasaya was such man.

In his confidential diary Lahiri Mahasaya recorded his experience of this state, “ When the Breathe assimilate into PURE VOID, just like a tap water merges with river and become one with it, with the merging of breathe a Yogi becomes one with infinite consciousness,”

Expressing his own such state he further expressed “ I am Krishna, I am amorphous Brahma. The whole universe is created by me, and is manifestation of my form. I am primeval male energy, I am God, and I am the soul-sun- Mahadev.”

Such Yogi is God. If he says he is Brahma, he is God, there is no Ego attached in such words. He is definitely A PERFECT MAN- GOD.

There is a reason such Yogi lives very secretive life; he knows he can not be fathomed by ego filled people.

He saves himself from uttering such words about his state. He remains simple and establishes for himself a natural existence.

He is the most ordinary person, he will continue to live in miseries and sufferings, although through his Siddhis he can manifest any material existence for him, but he does not want to show, nor want to live in Pride.

He does not want to interfere the natural course of nature, and thus mingles with crowd.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875424-Guru