*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875387-On-Fear
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#875387 added March 1, 2016 at 1:39am
Restrictions: None
On Fear
Student: When I am alone, questions arise, but not when I am in the presence of older people. why is this so?

J K: That is very good question from a little boy. Let us see what is implied in it. When he is by himself questions arise, but they do not arise when he is with older people because he is frightened. By being absorbed in their own importance, in their own worries, their own preoccupations, and their own ambitions, they have prevented the little children from asking questions. That is what the older people have done to little boys and girls. That is why questions arise only when they- the little children are walking by themselves or sitting in a corner of the garden. So, it is the responsibility of the older people to see that the little children are not afraid to ask questions. And you little children must ask, push, inquire, cry out: you must do everything but be frightened of the older people.

You know, one of the greatest sorrows of this country is that you have divorced religion from love. You say that you have love for Sri Krishna, for all the images on the saints. But you are not loving: you are frightened. what is missing in this sad country is love.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875387-On-Fear