*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875328-Fun-February
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#875328 added February 29, 2016 at 2:19pm
Restrictions: None
Fun February!
PROMPT: Glance at each of your fellow competitors' blogs from the last month, pick one entry that really made you smile, and give it a rocking review. Link the review in your blog entry for today. Plus pick one entry in the last month of yours and share with us why you enjoyed doing it.
         These are a few of the blogs that I enjoyed reading this month during the latest challenge. Everyone is so creative and clever! Review of "Ramblings of a Wannabe" Review of "Camping Joy" Review of "Sanguine Tenacious Tidings" My favourite challenge this February was this: " "Love Hers..." I really enjoy humour; hearing it, seeing it, reading it, and writing it. Laughter is the greatest medicine. It unites people. I remember my eldest granddaughter, around the age of five, speaking up from the back seat of my car, and sighing, "All songs are love songs, right, Nanny?" She'd made a discovery; most songs ,replayed over and over on the radio air waves, are indeed love songs. People are obsessed with love.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/875328-Fun-February