*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874880-Me-Me-Memes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#874880 added February 24, 2016 at 7:23pm
Restrictions: None
Me Me Memes?
Prompt: www.blogher.com/beware-mental--health - meme Do you agree or disagree with this blogger ' s opinion about positive - thinking memes? Do you react positively OR negatively when seeing them yourself on the net? Do positive - thinking memes have value to you?          
First of all, the internet is a buyer beware entity; there is so much to read, there is a great deal shared, and not all of it is agreeable to everyone. Just because things exist to be noticed doesn't make them real. Much of what appears via the net is nothing short of National Enquiresque. There is gossip, slang, and speculation mixed with news stories, and rants, etc. The humour online is varied as well. Helpful hints are created and shared with advice. In other words, there is something for everyone and all tastes, needs, and expectations. It cannot control who sees the subjects nor what they choose to do with it. No one has control over Internet content, so why complain about it? Television commercials are often annoying and numerous, but they exist despite that dislike.
         No one forces the complaining blogger to read, follow, believe, or share memes. She is not being targeted. She chooses to interpret them as derogatory or diminishing or trivial.
          I choose to read positive - thinking memes as they appear, but I don't waste time thinking about most of them. Some are clever plays on words or cutesy or even profound. Seldom do they offend me, but if they do it's because they are poorly written with grammatical mistakes , spelling errors, and ridiculous short forms of words. In those instances, I'm reacting to the laziness and sloppiness of the presentation . I appreciate the memes that invoke a chuckle.

© Copyright 2016 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/874880-Me-Me-Memes