*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873815-June-Light-In-February-3
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2043612
The Light Of June Inspires Hope, Generosity and Love - Unions Are Formed - Life Abounds
#873815 added February 15, 2016 at 3:26pm
Restrictions: None
June Light In February 3
To be at the throne of God is to pray for the children of God with an unconditional love that knows that God will hear: . And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18) may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19) and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19

In covenant with my Father today I may say to my soul: "Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture (4) take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
(5) Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this:

He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
Your vindication like the noonday sun.

(Psalm 37:3 - 6)



I have made a covenant with God for the salvation of my city, Shoreline. ~S~L~ Near the welfare resources of Seattle, thousands of people now camp. Tents and tarps soaked with rain pouring out form one of the wettest winters in Seattle's history. There have been beatings, and murders in these camps now and the populace of this thriving metropolis yawns and rolls over as though the homeless are not their problem. We need, after all, more money for dedicated bike paths, arenas and wealth storage.

I am moved by the situation, but without a plan or army of helpers to alleviate the suffering, I pray and hope, and strive to do the bit I can. The missions here declare that they have plenty of food...it is the shortage of affordable [free] housing that seems to be the crisis. Seattle is a city where the cheapest room on average is $98 a night, if you could find one. If you could find approximately 3,000 rooms a night for that price the cost per night would be close to $30,000 per night. For one year that is nearly $107.5 million. While this is a lot of money, it is not at all beyond realm of possibility for a city like Seattle that can raise the funds for a new stadium in the blink of an eye. At issue is providing safe, secure housing for free to thousands of people who have become nearly unemployable, for whatever reason.

On a lesser scale is my city of Shoreline. I have just become aware of a tent city near me. The people in the encampment have until April to find somewhere to live. And now that it is not that far from my own home, my heart begins to break for those who are adrift with little hope of finding enough resources to live here.

And so I covenant now with my Father God and I begin to find the resources within another realm to meet the needs of the disenfranchised Americans who have set up housekeeping on the streets of Shoreline. As a community we have already started a weekend feeding program for 40 children who have no food when school is not in session. We are in fact raising our expectations to help more and extend the program through the summer. But the need is not ebbing away, it is in fact increasing. Not through population growth, but by the loss of jobs and reasonable income to keep a home intact.

My hope is to turn the vision of Restoration Ranch, which has been a help to married couples for over fifteen years, to build life centers to house, feed, clothe, re-train those who are desperate to find help.

This new mission for Restoration Ranch I commit to the Lord and covenant with him for the, strength, power, faith and resources to build, however many life centers are needed, to make it through America's Second Great Depression. With the Lord's help we will prevail over poverty. Amen.

O how glorious is the Love of the Father who invites us to partner with Him to serve those around us who are in the terrors that come with abject poverty.

Thank You my Lord Jesus for new vision and hope.


The Red Light of Twin Points


© Copyright 2016 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/873815-June-Light-In-February-3