*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866768-Five-Possibly-To-Dos
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#866768 added November 21, 2015 at 8:14pm
Restrictions: None
Five-Possibly-To-Dos
         PROMPT: Creation Saturday with a twist! Time to make a list. List five things you have planned for the coming week, but of the five, one should be something you definitely don't have planned. Then, visit your fellow competitors' entries for today, and try to guess what the made-up item is on their list.
          Lists? Recently, I viewed an episode of The Big Bang Theory and one of the characters, Sheldon, had created a list of safe conversation topics. His ex-girlfriend, Amy, asked if this made him more comfortable. His reply: "If there was a list of things that made me more comfortable, list would be at the top of the list". Where would some of us be, how would we function without lists?
          My-Possibly-To-Do-Next-Week-List: 1. Order Disneyworld theme park and water park passes on-line. 2. Check/track the status of granddaughters' passport applications. Christmas is coming and will be here before I know it. 3. Book my first tanning session; last Christmas it was very sunny and humid in Florida. I was sunburned. 4. Take Das Auto to a VW garage and troubleshoot the 'airbag fault' dash light. 5.Officially join the ranks of a local seniors' club; I think it's time.

© Copyright 2015 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866768-Five-Possibly-To-Dos