*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866174-SENSELESS
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#866174 added November 14, 2015 at 7:24pm
Restrictions: None
SENSELESS
         PROMPT: If you could curate a non-traditional section in a library or bookstore, what would you call it and what titles, (real or otherwise), would you shelve?
         I can't begin to comprehend the chaos, confusion, pain, and destruction that the people of Paris, France are experiencing right now. The one word that comes to mind is senseless. What is the purpose of this violence? Too many who watch and condemn from a safe distance are spouting vitriol against Muslims. They are the perceived threat. We are warned that Muslims plan to infiltrate every country and culture. Really??
         For those Doomsayers I conceive of a select library book section. Here they will find the propaganda they believe. Some of the expected titles: How to Sniff Out a Bomber, What Are Your Neighbours Really Cooking?, The Niquab/Hijab as a Terrorist Uniform, 1001 Ways to Overthrow Christianity, Arm Yourself, They Walk Amongst Us.....

© Copyright 2015 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866174-SENSELESS