*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866157-Indian-Bleeding-Heart-Liberals
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#866157 added November 14, 2015 at 11:28am
Restrictions: None
Indian Bleeding Heart Liberals.
It is touching to see you give us a moral lecture on how we should not be 'scoring points when people are being killed in Paris', but spare me the fake angst.

We are NOT the ones responsible for the cold-blooded murder of 160 people in Paris. The people who are responsible for the crime have names. And faces. And an ideology.

The ideology has a name too. It starts with an I, and that I does NOT stand for Ice-cream. Or India. Or intelligence.

Please do not be squeamish about naming it.

If one horrible lynching in ‪#‎Dadri‬ can make you coin words like 'Hindu Taliban', why are so many of you calling this act of terror a 'problem of humanity'?

Remember, an attack like this can happen in Mumbai. In Pune. In Varanasi.

In fact, an attack like this HAS happened in Mumbai. In Pune. In Varanasi.

It can happen again. And again. And again. Till the problem is named and faced.

Next time, it could be YOU who is at the receiving end of the barrel of the AK 47 while you are enjoying an ‪#‎AmanKiAsha‬ concert at the Wankhede stadium.

Bullets won't spare you just because you call yourself a 'liberal'.

So please, if you DO care for 'people being killed in Paris', direct your ire at the ones who are responsible for the killings.

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866157-Indian-Bleeding-Heart-Liberals