*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866066-LOVE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#866066 added November 13, 2015 at 2:27pm
Restrictions: None
LOVE...
1. “ It Should be a PRIVILEGE to be able to say "I LOVE YOU" to someone. It shouldn't be something people say just because they feel like it. A Privilege that is EARNED. They say you Have to Earn the Right to be Loved ; NO, Love is UNCONDITIONAL - If you Love someone, they DON’T have to earn it. BUT - The Right to tell someone that You Love Him/ Her? - THAT Has to be EARNED. You Have To EARN the Right to be BELIEVED……..”

2. “The Problem about cutting out the Best of your Heart and giving it to someone is that : A). It HURTS to do that B) You never know if they are going to throw it away or not. But Then - You Should STILL DO IT. Because any other way is cowardice. At the end of the day, it's about being brave and we are only haunted by the ghosts that we trap within ourselves; we are not haunted by the ghosts that we let out. We are haunted by the ghosts that we cover and hide. So you Let those ghosts out in that Best Piece of your HEART that you GIVE to someone. And if the other person Throws it away? Or Doesn't Want it to Begin with? Someone else will come along one day, cut out from His/Her Heart that EXACT SAME jagged shape that you cut out of your own heart, and MAKE Their piece of Heart FIT INTO - The Rest of yours. WAIT FOR THAT PERSON. And You can fill their Missing Piece with Your SOUL..……..”

MY BELIEF – ( Aptly described by C.JOYCE BELL )

3. “HOW do you know if Something is REAL ? That’s Easy. Does it CHANGE you ? Does it FORM you ? Does it Give you WINGS ? Does it Give you ROOTS ? Does it Make you look back at a FEW MONTHS AGO and say, “I am a Whole Different person Right NOW” ? If YES – THEN IT’s REAL. The Evidence of Truth and Reality, Lies in How much something can TOUCH YOU, can CHANGE YOU, Even if it’s From VERY FAR AWAY………..”

AND YES, OF COURSE.......

4. “So, I BELIEVE that what you are looking for, REALLY Looking for, is THAT ONE PERSON who is Capable of Recognizing you - No Matter What. You know, THAT ONE PERSON - Who is going to be able to see past what everybody else sees and EVEN PAST - What you yourself see or want to show. Then be able to look at you and really recognize you and say - "THAT IS NOT YOU ! - THIS IS YOU , RIGHT OVER HERE ! You just Forgot yourself, but I SEE YOU ! I Will Help You Remember Yourself, BECAUSE I REMEMBER YOU !" And THAT’S WHAT Everyone wants. No, actually, I don't know if that's what everyone wants; but I know THAT’S WHAT I WANT ! Because I can put up so many DAMN WALLS and Faces just to see who REALLY KNOWS ME, who Really Recognizes Me, who REALLY REMEMBERS ME, Even MORE THAN I RECOGNIZE AND REMEMBER MYSELF ! Because if I Don't get that, then I DON’T GET ANYTHING, Because I Don't Want ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT………….”

NOW THAT – IS “ LOVE “

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/866066-LOVE