*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863236-Sundays-Rant
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#863236 added October 18, 2015 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Sunday’s Rant
*Monster2* American Airlines bought USAir: This news upset me if nothing but for the memories. My husband and I, together and separately, had countless miles of flights on US Air and we were always better served than with the American Airlines. In fact, I have a slew of hair-raising, terrible experiences with American Air, so much so that I swore them off. Based on my experiences, shouldn’t the news say that US Air bought American Airlines?
Oh, well. Long live Jet-Blue!

*Monster2* During the week sometime on Dr. Oz, several women didn’t shower for five days in order to spend that time with their children. The time saved per person was estimated to be 3 hours and 45 minutes. You know, we don’t have to stink to spend time with family. When in a bind, I take showers that last no more than 10-20 minutes. My question is: How and why has this become a health news?

*Monster2* Then on Slate.com, an article goes on and on, about why and how creationists hope to never find life on other planets. Well, I expect there is some kind of a life somewhere in the universe. Yet, forget about us finding them; my hope is they never find us. First, I’d die of shame for the upheaval and unrest on earth. You know, one never likes to have visitors when her house is upside down. Second, what if like all conquerors they enslave us? I am too old to serve as a slave. Eeeeek!

*Monster2* Second to last, on WdC, why do people ask for reviews from other members and make their items private? You know, they could at least send the reviewer a passkey. This happened to me numerous times and then again during the last week. I e-mailed the requesting writer and asked her/him to make the item available for my eyes, and then waited until the last day for her/him to do so. No way, I don’t think the writer even logged on. I ended up rejecting the offer on the last day.

*Monster2* Yet, last but not the least, why do I keep straightening up my desk and workspace to turn it into a strewn dump of papers, notebooks, and pens during the next couple of hours or so? This is my biggest rant of the week and I am sick and tired of me doing this.*Headbang* It is disgusting as well as tiring. I think my desk needs a chambermaid. *Laugh*




© Copyright 2015 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/863236-Sundays-Rant