*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
2
9
16
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857738-Beginning-the-Day
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#857738 added August 18, 2015 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
Beginning the Day
Prompt: How do you begin each day? What is the best way for anyone to begin each day? View this from any angle that you wish.

---------------

Although it is not always possible, I try to begin it by reading a joke or laughing at something with the hope that the mood will carry through the day. If I am in a hurry, I look at the mirror in the morning where, in one corner, I put a note that says: Mirrors don’t lie. I just hope they don’t laugh. This humor thing is aside from or some time during the washing up and all those physical things we do to our bodies.

Afterwards, I get breakfast ready while I listen from earphones to some music I like in one of my tiny music players that fit in a shirt pocket. After breakfast, I do what needs to be done around the house and then tackle my laptop.

I don’t know what is the best way to begin each day for everyone, since each person is different and responds to different stimuli. For me, it is humor and music to get me through the day the best way possible. For someone else, it could be gymnastics, talking on the phone, visiting his or her garden etc. We are all so different and that difference is the most wonderful thing as it makes us the human family that we are in total.

© Copyright 2015 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857738-Beginning-the-Day