*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844986-Touche
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#844986 added March 26, 2015 at 1:40pm
Restrictions: None
Touche
It is funny how comments come back to haunt a person. I was talking to the lead rover about struggles I had with a new manager and as luck would have it the lead supervisor overheard. He had talked to us another time about bringing comments to him or another manager if we had issues with the manager. Most of us did have issues. The only problem is that the managers are new and it is difficult to know who to trust. The director is off limits to our comments according to our manager.

Anyway I can be very insensitive. It is nothing I am proud of. One of the issues I am having is dealing with odors. I have asthma real bad and certain odors affect me. In a sense they make it hard for me to breathe. I doubt everyone knows this. It is not public knowledge. There is a lot of transition and I do not feel comfortable sharing information that might be used against me.

Any way the lead manager waited until I picked him up with the new guy. He then spent a lot of time talking about the funny smell in the mobile vehicle after I left to go home. He said another one of the managers noticed it. There was fun at my expense. I did my best to laugh with them. I am deciding to say positive things and let go of my struggle. At some point I may need to decide to give up my job. The issue of odor is larger than just this one isolated incident. As a mobile doing escorts I run into some people almost suffocate me. My only problem is determining how to pay the bills if and when I leave. I guess the only thing I can do is trust God!!!

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844986-Touche