*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843503-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#843503 added March 7, 2015 at 10:17pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday.
What a nice day. Well, except it was a bit on the windy side, but other than that, it turned into a very nice day. It started feeling kind of damp and cold, even the the temperature was up around twenty. The wind was blowing hard enough to make it feel more like zero, and with the dampness and clouds, it was just all around gloomy this morning. But, by the time I got done with work, it was brighter out, still kind of cloudy but with some sun. The wind kept up pretty good, and I didn't get out any later this afternoon to see if it had settled down any, but it warmed up into the forties.

We may see sixty by the middle of next week, but then again, it could change as soon as tomorrow. In fact, it has been my observation, that until tomorrow, don't trust the weather forecast. They seem to be doing good to predict the weather accurately for the same day. Seriously, I check in the morning before work, about four o'clock in the morning. Then, after being at work for a couple of hours, I'll have someone come in and tell me something different than what I had seen just two or three hours before. It's like the forecast changes by six or seven o'clock. Now, if they can't predict what the weather is going to do in two or three hours, how in the blue hell are they going to have any clue what it's going to be doing in four or five days.

Well, that's my thoughts on the situation. Now I'm going to bed.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843503-Saturday