*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841416-Young-Love-Mind-Reader-Day-Dreamer--Bless-The-Broken-Road
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#841416 added February 14, 2015 at 6:49pm
Restrictions: None
Young Love, Mind Reader, Day Dreamer & Bless The Broken Road
Today's blog....


30 Day Blogging Challenge – Day 14


Prompt for February 14, 2015: Young love.
Party at the banana bar starts at noon.


Young love
Innocent and pure
Open and receptive
Willing and alive.
Young love
follows heart strings
Plays on heightened emotions
And sings with the angels.
Young love
Takes chances
Embraces the new
And holds out for everything.
Young love
Is what makes
The world spin
In perfect harmony.

Border for my personal use.


Blog City – Day 347


Happy Valentines Day
Agree or Disagree ? It's easier for a woman to read a man's mind then it is for a man to read a woman's mind.

Mind reading is not something that I would advise. As to whether a woman is better at it than a man... I am not so sure. Women are thought to be more in tune to relationships and men, I have heard, are simple creatures. but I would not go so far as to say women are better at the mind reading.

Communicating is probably the best thing. Assuming a man knows what you think and then being disappointed when he doesn't pickles the best of relationships.

Border for my personal use.


Welcome To My Reality – Week Sixty


7. Did you ever have school teachers berate you for day dreaming or staring out of the window?

I would not say I was berated for day dreaming but I remember reading the comments in my grade one report card years later and being saddened by them. Mrs. Adams saw me as a odd little child who was often distracted or off dreaming. The thing was I was probably done whatever was expected of us and then I would tune out and focus on my internal world. I was not all that social. Children my own age did not interest me. I found them petty and immature. I was an only child. I was used to being around adults. With my parents separation I was propelled into being my mother's source of stability. I grew up quick in some ways. My favourite people were my grandparents and my father's aunt... all a generation older than my parents.

Border for my personal use.


Soundtrack of my Life - Day 14


Love Songs – Theme for music blog.
** Image ID #2023824 Unavailable **


Bless The Broken Road - Selah version


There are quite a few versions of this song but this was the original one and it is my favourite. When I first began listening to Christian music, this was one of the songs I heard. Finding the perfect mate.... after the experiences of broken relationships along the way. A learning experience. But the other dimension of this is that the broken road leads you to Jesus, not just the love of your life.

© Copyright 2015 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841416-Young-Love-Mind-Reader-Day-Dreamer--Bless-The-Broken-Road